Solar manufacturing equipment - Tabber and Stringer
Tabber and stringer GTS 18
Easy and economical Tabber&Stringer with a production capacity of >60MW/year.
Mondragon Assembly’s Tabber&Stringer is ergonomic, simple, and has a high production capacity.
Thanks to our knowledge and experience in technological processes and solar equipment, our team offers modular designs with advanced functions, low cost and high performance.
The Tabber&Stringer has four main remarkable elements: Cell quality control using artificial vision, advanced control of the IR soldering process, servo-drives and up to 5 bus bar ribbon power systems.
- Vision control systems to see the quality of the cells so that defective cells can be detected and removed.
- Control of cell temperature to ensure good soldering.
- Time control for correct self-diagnostics.
- Unlimited number of process formulas, where the same model or module can assume different process parameters, depending on the materials used.
- Flexibility for processing different cell models or sizes with a very short change time. We work with cut cells. Up to 1/6 of 6” cells.
- Contactless IR soldering so that no stress is generated in the cell.
- Flux dispensing onto the bus bar without contact with the cell.
- Anti-camber systems to improve the ribbon’s alignment.
- Artificial vision
|Cell dimension range||156 x 156 and cut cells ½|
|Cell thickness range||160 - 300 µm|
|Number of tabs per cell||2 -3-4|
|Tabs spacing (2 tabs)||Tab spacing: 2BB: 78 o 75; 3BB:52;4BB: 39;5BB: 31,2mm|
|Tab soldering process||Continuous|
|Number of cells (125 x 125 mm) per string||15|
|Number of cells (156 x 156 mm) per string||12|
|Max.string length||1960 mm|
|Distance between cells with string||2,5 - 160 mm (longer on request)|
|Max.number of paralist strings in assembly unit||8|
|Max. module size (L x W)||2000 x 1100 mm|
|Min. module size (L x W)||1400×600 mm|
|Tabbing & Stringing|
|Cell aligning||Vision System|
|Tabbing & stringing process||One step|
|Flux application method||Automatic, contactless|
|Cell Transport System|
|Tabbing & stringing||Walking Beam|
|Max. number of cells per casette (buffer)||200 cells (5 cassettes per buffer)|
|Cell loading||Robot Epson|
|String unloading||Layup on glass|
|Max. / nominal throughput||1800/1750 cells/h|
|Average cell breakage ratio||<0,2 % (with certified cells)|
|Compressed air pressure & flow||5 bar 1200 Nl/min|
|Installed power||70 kW (3Ph, 380-420 V, 50-60 Hz)|
|Power consumption during heating||Variable|
|Power consumption||26 kWh|
|L x W x H||5,9 x 2 x 2,1 m|
|System Control & Software|
|Hardware||Beckhoff PLC with touch panel|
|Software allowing remote diagnosis||Yes|
|Acquired data compatible with Acess Excel||Yes|