Solar manufacturing equipment - Tabber&Stringer
Tabber and stringer TS1400
Very flexible Tabber&Stringer, can make standard modules or special modules with cut cells, for example, very easy to handle and economical with a medium-high production capacity of >40MW/year.
Mondragon Assembly’s Tabber&Stringer is easy to operate, precise and reliable. By just changing a few parameters, we can immediately change the string.
Thanks to our knowledge and experience in technological processes and solar equipment, our team offers modular designs with advanced functions, low cost and high performance.
The Tabber&Stringer has four main remarkable elements: Cell quality control using artificial vision, advanced control of the IR soldering process, servo-drives and up to 5 bus bar ribbon power systems
- Vision control systems to see the quality of the cells so that defective cells can be detected and removed.
- Control of cell temperature to ensure good soldering.
- Time control for correct self-diagnostics.
- Unlimited number of process formulas, where the same model or module can assume different process parameters, depending on the materials used.
- Flexibility for processing different cell models or sizes with a very short change time. We work with cut cells. Up to 1/6 of 6” cells.
- Contactless IR soldering so that no stress is generated in the cell.
- Flux dispensing onto the bus bar without contact with the cell.
- Anti-camber systems to improve the ribbon’s alignment.
- Artificial vision
|Cell dimension range||Cut cells of 6”: ½”;1/4”,1/6”. Other to be studied|
|Cell thickness range||160 - 300 µm|
|Number of tabs per cell||2 -3-4-5|
|Tabs spacing (2 tabs)||Tab spacing: 2BB: 78 o 75; 3BB:52;4BB: 39;5BB: 31,2 (Minimum 25mm)|
|Tab soldering process||Continuous|
|Number of cells (125 x 125 mm) per string||15|
|Number of cells (156 x 156 mm) per string||12|
|Max.string length||1960 mm|
|Distance between cells with string||2,5 - 160 mm (longer on request)|
|Max.number of paralist strings in assembly unit||8|
|Max. module size (L x W)||2000 x 1100 mm|
|Min. module size (L x W)||1400×600 mm|
|Tabbing & Stringing|
|Cell aligning||Vision System|
|Tabbing & stringing process||One step|
|Flux application method||Automatic, contactless|
|Cell Transport System|
|Tabbing & stringing||Walking Beam|
|Max. number of cells per casette (buffer)||200 cells (5 cassettes por buffer)|
|Cell loading||Adept S800 Scara Robot|
|String unloading||Layup on glass|
|Max. / nominal throughput||1400/1300 cells/h|
|Average cell breakage ratio||<0,2 % (with certified cells)|
|Compressed air pressure & flow||5 bar 750 Nl/min|
|Installed power||31 kW (3Ph, 380-420 V, 50-60 Hz)|
|Power consumption during heating||12 kWh|
|Power consumption||6 kWh|
|L x W x H||6,5 x 3,2x 2,1 m|
|System Control & Software|
|Hardware||Beckhoff PLC with touch panel|
|Software allowing remote diagnosis||Yes|
|Acquired data compatible with Acess Excel||Yes|