Mondragon Assembly integrates the most advanced cosmetic production technologies on the market into its solutions, pioneering the development of new automation applications for the cosmetics.
We have a team of highly qualified and specialized engineers, with extensive product, process and technology experience. We offer automated solutions that best adapt to our customers’ needs.
Mondragon Assembly’s products include the following applied technologies: robotics, artificial vision systems, advanced linear motors, magnetic transfer systems, welding technology systems and collaborative robotics.
- Lean cell
- Conveyor + pallets
- Rotary systems (mechanical cams, freely programmable,…)
- Linear system (FMS systems, rigid linear transfer 12, 18 and 22 positions)
- Robotics cells
- Leak testers
- Pressure decay (high and low pressure)
- Flow testers
- Linear transducers
- Rotary transducers
- Load cells (Tension, Compression, Torque)
- Vision cameras
- Hipot test
- Voltage/current curve evaluation
- Welding inspection
- Dosing inspection
- Linbus/CAN-based protocol communication to products
- Hall effect testing
- Connection to MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- Profibus / Profinet