- Dialysis filters
- Colostomy bag
- Catheter securement device
- Chemotherapy drugs mixing machine
- Suction and dental swabs
- Full automatic machine
- Automatic feeding of parts
- Part transfer in servo-controlled conveyor
- Cam guided stations for perfect synchronization
- Plastic Cup and Foam feeding via Vibratory Bowls
- Screw feeding system for high speed cup loading
- 2 parallel robots working at 80parts/min with vision and tracking for part positioning
- Alcohol dispensing
- Foil feeding and date printing
- Cup and foil welding
- Die cut system shape of foil
- Final part unload
- Production: 160 Parts/min
- 0.2ml IPA precision dispensing, with cpk 1.3
- Dynamic correction of sealing position depending on foil eye mark printed location
- Die cut system with 2 microns of play
- Machined designed under clean room manufacturing guidelines
Pharmaceutical products preparation
- Process verification and tracking of manipulated products.
- Highly flexible and optimum speed for simple and complex processes.
- Interconnection with diverse hospital and laboratory information systems.
- Two robotic arms.
- 12-port carousel for the vials in use.
- Preparation bay for up to 8 infusion bags, cassettes, or elastomeric pumps.
- Syringe holder for up to 8 syringes.
- Syringe capping station with 4 capping positions.
- Holding area for up to 10 partially used vials.
- Gravimetric device for in-process weighing.
- Two peristaltic pumps for diluent filling and reconstitution.
- Two cameras for syringe and vial identification, respectively.
- Barcode reader for product identification.
- A touchpad for loading validation parameters.
- For working in ISO 5/microbiological cleanliness environments.
- Environmental protection by HEPA exhaust filter and negative pressure in recirculation chamber.
- User protection by enclosed compounding environment under negative pressure
- Complies with international standards.
- Loading and unloading conveyors
- Rotary table with 2 robots and 2 vision systems
- Infrared preheating system
- Plastic welding system
- Servo Press to cut rubber
- Vision system for dimensional control
- Personalized print on labels
- Production: 4 s/cycle
- 12 different references and 3 models
- Under clean room standards
- Fast and easy model change
- Easy maintenance
In-line modular leak testing machine for blow-fill-seal (BFS) containers
- The LT25 is a linear indexing, non-destructive leak tester for both small and large BFS products.
- Its modular design is a scalable solution that is perfectly suited to customer needs.
- The containers are fed into the tester on a conveyor belt. A vision guided robotic picking system loads the BFS containers into the test chambers. Once loaded, a vacuum decay-based leak test detects leaks anywhere on the containers. After testing, the robotic system unloads good parts onto the output conveyor. Any rejected containers are placed into a separate bin
- System suitable for testing products even with small shape variations
- Delivered with master parts for machine auto-control processes
- Large leak-detection capacity. A two-step approach avoids chamber contamination while checking for large leaks with our optional in-line vision checker module
- High modularity
- Extremely reduced footprint
- High leak-detection sensitivity due to non-moving test head
- SMED system for fast and easy changeover of the entire test module
- ATEQ leak tester powered system. COFRAC-certified calibration of the test equipment available upon request
- Real time HMI plot functions for validation and production tracking