Mondragon Assembly has an extensive worldwide partner network providing a fast and effective service. In recent years, we have substantially improved our technical support team, offering the best service to our customers, reducing down-time and guaranteeing the constant safety and functionality of our equipment.
Our technical support services include the following, amongst others:
- Over 50 technicians worldwide
- Remote diagnosis. Remote internet connection and diagnosis and solution for most incidents.
- Preventive maintenance programs. Qualified personnel visit to make machinery adjustments and give advice.
- Supply of mechanical, electrical, etc., spares. Provision of supplies and raw materials when needed.
- Emergency maintenance.
- Facility status verification services.
- Support and assistance during line commissioning.
- Safety inspections and risk analysis.
- Modernisation of facilities to revitalise and improve the productivity of older machinery.
- Re-engineering of existing lines to improve their performance.
- Simplification of the use and maintenance of older equipment by adding new controls.
- Equipment and process optimisation.
- EC certification for older machinery through modernisation and standard compliance adaptation.
- Training programs.