- Window elevators
- Automatic keys
- Front control panel
- Control cluster
- Steering wheel
- Steering wheel controls
- Head rests
- Arm rests
- Audio system
- Interior light control consoles
- 2 offline stations
- 5 inline semiautomatic assembly stations
- 1 EOL tester
- Parts management in pallets via manual conveyor
- Manual placing of buttons, actuators and light guides
- Cutting press for light guides
- Buttons clipping
- Vision test
- Screwing workstation
- Cycle time:90 s
- Components presence
- Illumination intensity
- Ethernet configuration for vision system
- CAN Bus with the Front Panel
- 12 semiautomatic assembly stations
- 2 EOL tester
- Full traceability
- Automatic screw driver.
- Measuring clip detection.
- Vision test.
- Electrical test.
- Functional test.
- Cycle time: 30 s
- 2 cluster models assembly line.
- Needles good insertion vision test
- Automatic Screwdriver T=0.8Nm
- Ethernet Traceability.
- CAN communication Test
- 1 semiautomatic station
- Riveting and test in same station
- Operator selects on the screen LH or RH
- Operator loads preassembled components in one of the nests
- Ultrasonic riveting on station two
- Lever functional test with sensor and LVDT on station three
- Automatic unload of good parts on station four
- Cycle time: 6 s
- Ultrasonic Riveting Equipment
- Functional Test