Solar Manufacturing Equipment - Tabber&Stringer
Mondragon-Assembly’s combined Tabber & Stringer machine allows easy operation with accuracy and reliability. Our proven technology, combined with modular design and advanced features are key factors for very low TCO and high productivity. Advanced control of the IR soldering process and servo driven conveyor as standard, are the most outstanding features of the machine, together with the tab feeding system.
- IR soldering
- Flux dispensing on the fly without contact with the cell
- Anti-camber systems to improve the tab’s straightness
- Multiple process recipes, so that the same model/module can assume different process parameters depending on the materials being used
- Flexibility to be able to process different cell models and dimensions with a minimal change-over time
- Cell vision check
- Cell temperature control with several steps
- Timing control for auto-diagnosis
- Modular design with several options
In line string check
This vision system is installed in each MTS to check the strings in-line and place them in the reparation trays if needed.
The inline string check options reduce the number of strings that should be removed from the production line. This option avoids the lacks of production due to modules to be taken out from the line for reparation.